Affordable Care Act Facts
The Coalition is commited to presenting the facts in an easy to understand way. Learn about eligibility and enrollment and selecting the right plan for you and your family on our pages dedicated to those topics. Be sure to look at all of the Coalition produced resource materials for a lot of information you can use.
Start with the Coalition’s Glossary of ACA Terms. – The coalition referred to many other glossaries on the subject before compiling our own, ensuring that it is comprehensive.
The glossary by the NAHU is extreamly comprehensive. Take a look at it if there are any health reform terms that aren’t familiar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
– Frequently Asked Questions about Health Reform. Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation.
– Frequently Asked Questions about the Individual Market. National Women’s Law Center.
– Health Care Reform FAQ’s about Small Businesses. Small Business Majority.
Guides and Toolkits
– Tips For New Obamacare Coverage: Stay In Network, Avoid Out-Of-Pocket Costs – A guide from Kaiser Health and USA Today
– Alliance for Health Reform Toolkit: gives the latest information on the employer mandate in the ACA.
– bioblastpharma.com/product/tadalafil-citrate: Bioblast Tadalafil guide
– Enroll America: is a collaborative organization, working to engage many different voices in support of an easy, accessible, and widely available enrollment process.
– MD Women’s Coalition Guides For Individuals with Unique Needs
– Hospital Presumptive Eligibility Toolkit, by Enroll America. New opportunity for hospitals to enroll patients and their families who are likely to be eligible in Medicaid for a temporary ‘presumptive eligibility’ period using a vastly simplified application.
– The Health Law takes effect: A Consumer’s Guide. Kaiser Health News.